KING ARTHUR FLOUR CONTESTS
BAKING CONTEST PRIZES FROM KING ARTHUR FLOUR Pie Contest
Cream/Custard Pie Contest
Saturday, September 3 at 4:00 PM
Arts & Crafts Hall
BAKING CONTEST PRIZES FROM KING ARTHUR FLOUR
1st place: $75 gift certificate to the Baker’s Catalogue/kingarthurflour.com
2nd place: $50 gift certificate to the Baker’s Catalogue/kingarthurflour.com
3rd place: King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking Cookbook
All winners will also receive a gorgeous ribbon
- Contestants must be a resident of Essex or Coos county; one entry per person.
- Preentry is not required (see below) and is due as follows: received by Saturday, September 3 by 3:30 PM.
- Exhibitor must bring the opened or empty bag of King Arthur Flour or submit a UPC label from the flour bag when he/she submits the entry.
- Entry must be an apple pie–whatever recipe he/she desires.
- An entry form must accompany the entry. (Available below)
- All entries must be submitted on a disposable container for judging.
- Judging will be based on the following criteria:
- Flavor 50 points
- Overall Appearance 25 points
- Texture 25 points
TOTAL: 100 Points
- Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
Submit Name, Mailing Address and Telephone Number with entry.
THIS ENTRY MUST BE RECEIVED WHEN ENTRY IS DROPPED OFF NO LATER THAN SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 3 AT 3:30 PM IN THE ARTS & CRAFTS HALL