EXHIBITORS PLEASE NOTE:
ENTRIES FORMS IN DEPT. B—P CLOSE ON AUGUST 22nd – NO EXCEPTIONS.
ALL OTHER DEPARTMENTS CLOSE AUGUST 10TH.
- We must have time to make our entries and arrange for table and exhibition space. All livestock entries must state number of animals to be housed.
- Entries will be accepted at the arts and crafts hall Sunday, August 27th from 12 noon – 6 PM and Monday August 28th from 9AM—8PM
- Forms in Dept. B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O and P are to be mailed to Mrs. Sandra Yunghans, 58 Garland Road, Lancaster, NH 03584. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or ONLINE ENTRY.
- Entries must in all instances be made in the name of bona fide owner, and unless this rule is observed no premium will be awarded or if awarded be withheld.
- Entries of purebred stock will be checked for authenticated certificate of their pedigree to satisfy the officers of the society.
- Age of stock is to be given as near as possible by exhibitors in years and months, together with his or her name and residence, and judges will recognize this rule.
- Entrance fees when required must be paid at time of making entries.
- The directors reserve the right to reject any entries.