PLEASE NOTE: Book being computerized prohibits late entries. If you have a questionable entry, ENTER IT. Entries can be deleted but not added after the deadline. Late entries must be refused and returned. This will be enforced without exception.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Intending exhibitors and all others are particularly requested to read carefully the following rules and regulations governing the exhibition, which will in all cases be strictly enforced.
- The exhibition will be open to the public on Thursday at 9:00 AM and will continue to open each day through Monday from 7 AM to 9 PM. Commercial Halls will open daily from 10 AM to 10 PM. Arts & Crafts Hall will be open daily from 9 AM to 9 PM.
- An exhibitor’s ticket costing $20.00 must be purchased in order to make an entry or entries in department A-Horses, B-Cattle, C-Swine, Working Cattle/Oxen. Only exhibits requiring daily care are eligible for exhibitor tickets.
- The entrance fees to be paid by an exhibitor are specifically stated at the beginning of each department classification. Entry fees must be paid at the time of making entries.
- CATTLE WILL REMAIN ON GROUNDS UNTIL 6 PM ON MONDAY.
- Entry forms in livestock for B, C, and D may be mailed to Chris Brady, 98 US-3, North Stratford, NH 03590
- Vegetables, fruit and articles on exhibit in the Arts & Crafts Hall are required to be left on exhibition until 5:00 PM Monday. (No autos allowed on Midway. Exhibitors must use walk-in gates) ALL EXHIBITS MUST BE REMOVED BY 2:00 PM TUESDAY. THE FAIR ASSOCIATION ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR EXHIBITS AFTER THIS TIME.
- IF EXHIBITS ARE TAKEN BEFORE 5:00 PM ON MONDAY, ALL RIBBONS AND ANY PRIZE MONEY AWARDED WILL BE FORFEITED.
- While the management will take every possible precaution under the circumstances to secure the safety of exhibits, the owners themselves must take risk of exhibit, and should any exhibit or animal be injured, damaged, lost or stolen, the Association is not to be held responsible therefore. The Fair Association will not be responsible for any damage to vehicles on grounds or in parking lots.
- The Fair Association tries to ensure that the premium book is correct, but will not be responsible for printing errors or omissions.
- Persons over 70 years and/or handicapped persons may enter their own work in Departments B through P, and will be judged separately. Be sure to enter your exhibits in the correct classes. Such exhibits will compete for awards of the same monetary value but only with other exhibits in the over 70 or handicapped categories. Please state age and type of handicap on entry blank.
- Young people under 18 years of age who enter their own work in Departments B through P will be judged separately. 4-H Club members exhibiting in 4-H Hall cannot duplicate entries in the Arts & Crafts Hall. Be sure to enter your articles in the correct section and class. Please state age on entry blank.
- Professionals are those exhibitors who receive payment for type of exhibit entered. Anyone who charges a fee or gives instructions for a fee is considered a professional. These exhibits use letter “P” on entry form.
- Exhibitors’ Classes include:
- Youth—age 4-8 (suffix J)
- Student —age 9-17 (suffix Y)
- Open— 18-69 (suffix O)
- Senior—70 and over (suffix S)
- Handicap—all legally recognized handicapped persons (suffix H)
- Professional (suffix P)